Thursday, September 22, 2011

Video | Baby, You Knock Me Out

This video clip is from 1955 satirical MGM musical It's Always Fair Weather starring two of my favorites... Gene Kelly and Cyd Charisse. I actually haven't had a chance to see this picture, I discovered this dance sequence one day while browsing YouTube and it has become a favorite one of mine to revisit every so often. There isn't anything fancy about the scene, just a lot of great dancing.


COMING SOON TO BLAME MAME...
In the next week or so I will be posting an entry I wrote about my interest in the Golden Age of Hollywood in a new series I am calling Who What Where When Why. I will go through my introductions to Old Hollywood, who influenced my interest, why it interest me, and what keeps me interested. I am often asked why this era in cinema history has become a big part of my life and I think this series will help me put into words what has always been hard to explain. So please check back for my upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment